Re: "Security Block is missing" --- Problem Solved, Thank You

any secrets, sentinel dude, let's hear em 'cuz dear ole denny h. recommended
that taomaster run ssiact.exe to get the correct setiings!!!! and they're
different from 'puter to 'puter, so i hear!!!! so what's yer secret?

TJ

inquiring minds want to know...........

and anyone else tired of capt kirk doin the 60's thingy with priceline.com????
i thought he's dead!!!! :))) but not his rug, it lives!!!!.....john carpenter,
 take note :))