Re S&P Comstock / Other feeds / Performance issues in TS with Futures Only?

Re S&P Comstock, please note that S&P Comstock still has the outdated CME
exchange fee cost on their subscribe page (55$ -- it is now only 10$ per
month).

Also, can anyone confirm this, but S&P Comstock I believe uses Townsend
analytics as a server technology. As does PCQuote. I'm just not sure if
TA_SRV is used to drive their market data services for third party
applications. No matter, Are there any PCQuote - Tradestation (4 or 2000i)
users out there with positive success stories?

Only somewhat related to this topic, I am trying to find a TradeStation
2000i user that has had a good experience charting the SP/ES ND/NQ futures.
In a nutshell, my situation is this:

1 - I can capture hundreds of high volume stocks and the above mentioned
futures in GlobalServer, without any issues

2 - I can have either a single or multiple workspaces open with dozens of
high volume, high trade rate stocks  - going all day, no crashes. Working
interactively with the chart works just fine.

3 - BUT, the second I plot even one SP/ES/ND/NQ future, system performance
crawls to low as my screen flashes with wild abandon, and, most
characteristically, the cursor "pulsates" as it changes from an arrow to an
hourglass.

Interestingly enough, I can simulate the futures performance even after
regular market hours. All I have to do is add one tick manually to
GlobalServer to see the cursor switch from arrow to Hourglass and back.

Its not a trivial or merely annoying issue, as it makes it next to
impossible to draw trendlines and work interactively with the charts during
regular market hours.

If you've seen this, could you *please* report to me which Datafeed you use;
what version of TradeStation (and any service packs) you are using?

And if you have a wholly positive experience with TS 2000i with none of
these issues, could you relay your configuration information to me? I'd very
much appreciate that.

Best regards,
Mike