RE: MediaOne Problem

Rick,

I use Mediaone and was one of the first areas to have ediaone convert the
infrastructure to digital.  What this means is that they strip out the 20+
sidebands in the cable system and leave a few for programming and close
caption.  This means it eliminates the sideband that BMI travels on.  One
reason they do not answer you is that they probably no nothing of BMI
freeloading on their cable system.  The sidebands for the lack of a simple
definition is a number of lines between frames that separate them.

That is all I know and I am not a technician but you sound like a candidate
for satellite.

Chuck Kaucher