Time Slippage

I suddenly have an odd problem - with the offline server (TS4)
I don't see that last 45 minutes of tick data.  The full day's
data is in the server, and displays on the charts when using
the Online server.  (Actually when I first noticed the problem
I was missing the last TWO hours.  I opened the Online server,
checked the data, then reopened the Offline server, and got
another hour.)

Ahaa! It appears that I can display only to the current time,
which is three hours after the NY close. So I won't see all the
data until 4PM CA time.

My server says GMT -240 (that seems to be correct: 8 hours - 5
hours). The Online session times are correct.  And my computer's
time is correct.

I have never seen this happen.  Anyone have any idea why
the Offline server is looking at the CPU clock before
displaying data ?

donc