Re: BMI

In a message dated 01/13/2000 5:00:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tradera@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< They recommend eSignal, but then I use TS4, so that's no good. They also
 said that "BMI data will get worse before it gets better. The markets are
 not slowing
 down, they are getting busier and there is nowhere for BMI to go. We have
 advanced technologically as far as we can and there is nothing more in our
 "act" to "get together". "

 Having said that, for the most part today they were acceptably fast.

 Andrew >>

     Hi Andrew, I use Dynastore with Quote.com for TS4, and it works great!!!
 Mike