Re: CL_Re: OSC 5/35 Thank You!

> Alan:  Could you post the formula that you ended
> up using, and I'm curious to
> see if you are using it intraday, on short term
> charts.

Hi John,

Here is the code sent to me that Plots near exactly
like Adv GET in my testing with the exception that the
plot values scale is higher by a multiple of 100.
Unfortunately I lost the original post so I am unable
to give proper credit to the original poster (Thanks
again :-) ).

I use this oscillator (using slightly different values
than 5/35 )in part to trade a reasonably simple,low
risk,high positive expectancy mechanical S&P 60 Min
System.

I have attached the .ela

Regards,

Alan

{***********************************************}

Inputs: Price(Close), FastLen(5), SlowLen(35),
Factor(100) ;

Vars   : PrOsc(0),       FastMA(0),  SlowMA(0)  ;
FastMA  =@xxxxxxx(Price,FastLen)  ;
SlowMA = @Average(Price,SlowLen)  ;
PrOsc    = FastMA -  SlowMA  ;
Value1=(PrOsc * Factor) ;

if Value1 > 0 then begin
Plot1(Value1,"Buy");
end;

if Value1 < 0 then begin
Plot2(Value1,"Sell");
end;

Plot3(0, "Zero") ;{Plot2 places a Zero line}
Plot4(Value1,"Osc5/35");