Re: Adding TS 2000i

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 MMclaug323@xxxxxxx wrote:

>         Has anyone had any problems putting TS 2000i on the same computer as
> TS 4?  Omega says I just install 2000i, and it goes into my Program files,
> instead of the Omega Research files. Then I can import my data. I wonder how
> do I get my indicators into 2000i?  Any advice would be appreciated,  Mike

If you value stability, my advice would be to NEVER put anything else on a
computer running TS. Get 2 comps, 2 network cards, and transfer files that
way. Works well - that is, the 2 comps work very well, TS4 is rather good
if you don't do develpment while in real time, and TS100 can read the data
across the network.

BUT - TS100 crashes often even when off-line (for example, my TS100 has
crashed 4 times already today while trying to open only 2 small
workspaces; rebooted NT4, too, just to make sure). It would not seem wise
to run TS100 with anything else.

Good luck :-)...

Larry