From: Ron Mihaley [mailto:ronmihaley@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 9:09 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HistoryBank Cache

Does this cache work for anyone?

I downloaded using HistoryBank and it works well.
Then I added another symbol and tried again and the
whole process downloaded all over again.

So I guess this cache does not work.
I mailed techsup @ Omega and they said that
HistoryBank goes through the set up then skips the
download.
They are wrong, because I waited for the entire
download again.

Does anyone have similiar experiences?

Another bad design is that you have to be connected to
the internet to use HistoryBank. It would be nice to
add symbols and then use the cache to update the new
symbols without going on line again.

Ron

=====
Ron