Re: Recommendation for Multiple Monitors

Hi Gary,

No I've never touched the Appian card as I usually don't go into the chasis
that much.  But I usually leave my system unit up & running all week and only
shut it down on the weekends to give it a rest.  Most of today's better
quality systems handle heat rather well. If yours doesn't you can buy really
cheap auxilliary fans for your chassis.  And it usually is less wear and tear
on your processors to just leave it on than turning the system off & on all
day.  Regarding the colors: I use my system for alot more than just trading
and some web sites that provide me supplemental information, need hi-res and
hi color, so I'm pretty happy.  But thanks for your input.

BTW: who makes the millenium card you talk about?

Thanks,

Michael Christian
WallStInvestor@xxxxxxx