Target stops?

I know enough not to use trailing stops on EOD data
in Omega products, but suddenly am wondering about
profit targets.  It seems to me that they ought to work,
provided that you do not also use money-management
stops or reversal signals that might trigger on the same
day as the profit target was reached (in which case it
would be Omega's policy to score the profit, even if
there was a chance the reversal might have occurred
at a loss.)

Also, it seems that the conflict between profit targets and
money-management stops could be mitigated, though
not eliminated, by running the test three times, once with
the profit stops, once with the money-management stops,
and once with both, to identify any trades in which the two
forms of stop might conflict.  If the results still appeared
to justify further effort, it could be worth the trouble of
trying to re-write the system to work with intraday bars,
a task I'm finding difficult in SuperCharts.

Any comments?

Many thanks.

Owen Davies