Bouncing Ticks question ?

I am aware that TS 4 uses bouncing ticks to "approximate" likely price
movement within a bar, on a "dead" chart, when doing historical
back-testing.

However:  does this apply to me?  Obviously, if I were an end-of-day
trader, all that TS would have is Open-High-Low-Close.  But I trade
5-minute bars and am collecting tick data.  Moreover I have *disabled*
the option to "build 5 minute bars" in Server (part of the morning
update).  ...Thus, it seems to me my configuration is forcing TS to read
every tick out of the Server--in order to calculate the O,H,L & C of
each 5-minute bar, isn't it?  Am I wrong about this?

Thanks
Ian