RE: anyone know how to create own custom lists?-Historybank.com comment

I have actually been happy with historybank.com lately......quite an
improvement over the past 2 months has been noticed.
My only problem is getting the updates on the symbol lists to take advantage
of any *new* statistic/calculated "prices" (nasdaq trin for instance).....
more work needs to be done to :

1) inform users of new symbols (via e-mail for instance !)

2) increase the number of valuable statistical measures in historybank (the
more, the merrier !)

If Omega did that, I would pay for it...no question.