Re: MACD Modifications Help

At 4:46 PM -0600 1/6/00, MTG wrote:

>according to Ts 40 the MACD has three inputs namely the MACD
>displayed as a line MACD Avg. also displayed as a line and the MACD
>Diff displayed as a histogram
>
>I was wondering is there any way to only have the histogram plot and
>to blank out or better yet not even display the first two lines when
>printing a cht??
>
>I someone can be kind enough to do this then I will be glad to
>explain how I use it and the relevant inputs etc.

I quick way is to format the indicator such that the colors of the traces you do not want to see are the same color as the background and a very thin or dotted line.

Alternately, you can make a copy of the indicator code in the PowerEditor and comment out the two lines with Plot1 and Plot2 in them.

Bob Fulks