Omega's My Heros

I'd like to thank Omega  ...  Cant remember what I paid for this pile of
crap, and the update which Ill probably never have the balls to install,
but Omega ....

Thank You very much!!!!

Ive had to buy other software for non-related trading matters, and I use
Omega's consistent approach to development as a template for decision
making.  The formula is secret that I use, it goes something like this though.

If the software vendor has any of the traits of Omega, or has a pres named
bill or any employee named melody, run!