Re: Resend: Potential Y2K bugs: date conversions ASCII files

Hello  Charles,

CK> Gentlemen and Melody,

CK> Greetings from Charles Kaucher, I hope you take the time to puruse
CK> the following it is hot off the press and would like some feedback
CK> as to its correctness.

CK> At   a   minimum,   Omega  Research  needs  to  rewrite  the  Easy
CK> Language(EL) functions to be consistent.

***OR loosely translated > In one Ear and OUT the other! or Talking to
a  Brick wall! or Can't beat a dead horse and make it get up and walk!

Others?

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx