Patch install after the new year ok?

My usual procrastination got me this time.  I was unexpectedly called
out of state on 12/14 and had not updated TS 4.0 (endofday).

does anyone have any special suggestions or procedures recommended for
doing this after the year rollover, or should I just download the latest
patch and implement it?

BTW, I think it's ironic that my ~free graphing program from Bridge,
that I got in early 96,  is happily y2k compliant and has been with no
update, while my $1200 TS isn't.  Of course it's a simpler program.

Conrad Bowers