Re: Futures Mag reviews TS2K

Let me 2nd Jim's mention of Tradelab.   Beta testing is progressing very
nicely.  Furthermore, I have no doubt that it will set new standards in the
industry regarding features, reliability, etc..    Bob Brickey has been
extrememly thorough with its design and implementation, and while it is not
yet released, it will be well worth the wait.  Far better than prematurely
releasing the thing like Omega has done.

Chris Lober