Re: build 26

At 8:52 PM -0500 1/4/00, Frank Sanocki wrote:

>I have downloaded and installed build 26 and I have 3 questions
>
>1) My server still shows build 24. I rember seeing answers to this but
>some how I deleted them. In server,help, about Omega server is where I
>see build 24. How do I see if I have build 26?
>2) Must I download build 25 first?
>3) I get the notice to import the ELDate file. I can locate the file in
>C:\Omega\ts. What am I supposed to import that file to.

It appears as if they neglected to change the build numbers displayed in the panels in the Server and in TradeStation when they patched the code - (not too surprising when you are making patches at 4 AM).

The ELDate function is a normal ELA file so you transfer it in using the QuickEditor or PowerEditor as you do with any other ELA file.

Bob Fulks