TC2000 and Super Charts

Frank,

I am having the same problem with Super Charts 4 B9 eod version.

I am using TC2000 along with their conversion utility to convert
their V4 data back to V3. Also, I tried their Metastock and Ascii
conversions, no help.

I have Quotes Plus2 data as well..which is in Metastock format, and
again, no good..Super Charts does not read any data past 12/31/99.
The program is 'seeing the data', but will not chart the data.

Note also, that WOW is having the same problems..Well we know who
owns both of those programs.

Consistency is a virtue.

John

Is anybody using Telecharts2000 v4 with Trade Station. I have Trade
Station v4 build 26 and when I attempt to create a new chart it will
only plot the data through 12/31 even though it shows data available
through 01/04/00. What is weird is most of my charts that were
previously created show updates through 01/04/00( most not all)

Omega support states that there is no version of Telecharts2000 data
that will now work with Trade Station.  I am a EOD user. If Omega is
correct, which I am begining to believe, what is a reasonably priced
good provider of EOD data. I used Dial data several years ago and was
not impressed.  Up until now I had no problems with Telecharts 2000.