RE: TS.com privacy - anyone care?

I would never use any program that connects to Omega or anyone else to be
usable.  Perhaps I'm narrow minded or uninformed but I see no advantage so
it is all a negative situation to me.  I have a great internet connection,
@home.com, however it is not good enough for me to add yet another link to
the chain to be able to trade.  I don't intend to be dependent on yet
another source to be able to trade.  Is is ok if my computer goes down but
not someone elses.  If I have to buy two more processor and a gig of memory
that is ok with me.

Perhaps someone can enlighten me.

Jimmy

As more people learn about the massive attempts to gather personal
information via the net, there is a growing concern about privacy. I have
a friend who ordered a report on himself, and he was *very* upset to learn
how much personal info was available for sale to others (and this was the
low-cost, minimal report :-).

Many programs have been caught sending back personal and private
information to the company database. TS.com is in a perfect position to
do this as well.