Re: TS4 - new universe.mdb conflicts with ODBC driver

You could check the dll versions below.   These files are in my NT system32
directory.   "system32" is equivalent to windows 95-98 "system" directory:

msjet3032.dll: version 3.000.5226 - This is the latest and the Y2K version.
The Microsoft download file to update to this version is called msjtwng.exe.
This is likely to be the Jet version Omega is using.

odbc16gt.dll: version 3.510.4202.0 - Description of this dll says it's a
"thunk" driver which probably means it "converts" from Omega's 16 bit ODBC
to 32 bit ODBC.   16-bit ODBC doesn't seem to be used any more on NT.

odbcjt32.dll: version 4.0.4202.00 - this is apparently the Microsoft
"Access" driver and is also likely to be used by Omega for the Symbol
Universe.    There is a Microsoft Download called mdac_typ.exe that might
update the ODBC files to the latest version.   I installed it this last
weekend and TS 4 Build 24 seems to be running OK, except for the news reader
which I don't run.