TS100 toolbar problem

I've had to redo a custom toolbar more than a dozen times, and it is
getting to be a real irritation. It seems that when TS100 is shut down,
and sometimes overnight for no apparent reason, it loses all knowledge of
the custom toolbar. Does anyone know:

(1) a way to keep these toolbars from disappearing?

(2) where custom toolbars are stored, so I can make a backup of the file?

I realize this is just an 'annoyance' problem, and is unlikely to be
addressed until the 'crashers' are fixed, so it may be a long time before
they get around to this one - SP12 maybe. (Although they might fix
problems that are mentioned on this list just to try to keep up an
image... marketing is everything).

Any ideas much appreciated...

Larry