Re: Off Topic - 32 Hard Disc Drivers for W95

  • To: Mike Lange <Siniwalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Off Topic - 32 Hard Disc Drivers for W95
  • From: Bill Vedder <bved01@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 04:32:38 -0800

Mike, thanks for the tip.
I used it along w/ info on W95 updates from
http://www.graphic-locomotion.com/graphics/index.html (then W95 Updates) and
fixed the problem.

I thought editing the registry was going to be painful but (after making the
appropriate backups, etc) it was easy. I actually cleaned up a lot of stuff
and my system running very well now.

Regards,

Bill Vedder