Re: TS 4.0 B 25

  • To: wong <whs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS 4.0 B 25
  • From: Larry Wright <lwright@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 19:36:45 -0800

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, wong wrote:

> Yes, I would appreciate if you could let us know how the other investment
> software (AIQ, METASTOCK, ADVANCED GET, OMNITRADER, TC2000,....) are doing.

The only one in the above list that I read is Get, which I also
use(although the Get list has been down for a while and is just now
getting back up again).

I was referring to non-trading software as well as trading software. My
experiences with several other non-trading pgms has been far better than
my experiences with Omega.

Larry