RE: y2k bugs - microsoft

  • To: "wong" <code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: y2k bugs - microsoft
  • From: "Michael Watkins" <mwatkins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 16:20:33 -0800

Wong, sure 'nuff, many big vendors have lurking problems. That brings a
couple comments to mind:

1. Microsoft has thousands of applications and components. Omega has how
many?

2. The lack of publicity of Y2K related failures is suspicious to me.
Perhaps like white collar crime, organizations are reluctant to admit
they've been hit?

Regards
Michael