Re: Yk2 TS4 realtime report

Hello  pierre.orphelin,

po>  TS4 build24 using S&P ComStock seems to be OK here in France.

Why  aren't  you  using  the  new  improved  TS2000i with S&P Comstock
realtime? Been so long I don't remember the reason.

po> Althought closed, Forex markets seems to have some

Seems most of your TS experiences are when markets are closed.

po> Cant say for DBC here or FutureSource. BMI is unavailable here.

Oh too bad..

po> ( most if not all of my RT customers are now using S&P ComStock in Fance) .

Well good for them..

po> Mark  Brown  should  focus  on TW availability, already promised (
po> promoted?)  for  01/11/99  and 01/01/2000. Always late to release,
po> always too early to shot.

We  have  a  pre  release  out  NOW.  Unlike  Omega we are letting the
customers tell us if the product is good enough to release.

Lets  see  another software company do that! If they come back and say
it good enough to release, then we will release it. If its not then we
will  go back fix what we need to and try again. At least we are doing
something  other  than  marketing,  ducking and covering, ignoring the
KNOW  bugs  like some of our competitors. Does Cruz come here and take
the  heat?  No  lets a woman do his talking for him, who does not even
trade the markets. Kinda like you PO..

po>  Sincerely,

po> -Pierre Orphelin