Re: [-windows NT]

The big difference is that it won't constantly crash, handles memory better
and is a little picky. For instance on setting up the hard disk.
Forget having 12 gig on drive C or if you ar going to have a dma 66 system
get someone to put it toghether for you that knows what they are doing. Only
buy NAME brand stuff for your NT box that says it is NT compatiable.
If you get NT 4.0 then forget windows 2000 for another 3 years.

I had NT ...went to 98 and now am back on NT.

Happy y2k

richard tobiassen <rtobiass@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am switching to windows NT(want dual processors) and went to the
> amazon site and office max to find a book on NT...something like
> 'windows for dummies for NT users"..couldn't find a thing...........I
> would appreciate any recommendations....
> thanks and
> Happy New Year
> rich t

Mitch Ryder