2 P.M. Flash Report from Omega Research

Dear Omega Research Customers,

Please visit our web site for the latest update regarding Y2K. From the home
page at http://www.omegaresearch.com <http://www.omegaresearch.com>   select
Y2K Flash Report -- As of 01/01/2000 2:00pm </support/y2k/p01_y2k.htm>

Thank you,
Melody A . Blais
Technical Support Supervisor
Omega Research, Inc.

Thank you for choosing Omega Research. In our constant effort to assist our
customers, please visit our Knowledge Base and Frequently Asked Questions
section at: <http://www.omegaresearch.com/knowledgebase/p01.asp> or
http://www.omegaresearch.com/faqs/p01.htm. Also, please note that this link
is available to you from the Help menu choice in all of our 2000i
applications.

"Satisfied customers are our top priority. Please let us know what you think
of the level of service provided. You can send feedback directly to our
Support Services Manager, Albert Paredes at aparedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:aparedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.> "