Correct BMI symbols to rename to for Y2K fix

Last night the y2k BMI problem resulted in some
contracts being incorrectly renamed SPH00 etc. After
installing the bld 25 patch, those symbols need to be
renamed SP0H etc to be correct.
I called Omega tech support to confirm this. They said
that if you don't change your charts, once you have the
data correctly named AND no longer marked expired, your
charts and studies should work as they did last year.
Since I collect tick data for dozens of futures, I hope
to be done renaming, copying out and copying in before
the S&P opens tomorrow to see if this actually corrects
things. Wish me luck on not losing data in a portfolio
with 899 symbols. It could be worse! <G>.