Congratulations Omega!

Hello Bill Cruz,

You  and  your  brother  have lived up to the dumb shits I thought you
were!

Omega Staff writes the following..

BMI  - This problem is on the Omega Research side and we are currently
working  on  a  fix. The date that BMI is transmitting begins with a 3
digit year (100) and we were prepared for a two digit or 4 digit year.

To  "ASSUME"  what  BMI  was going to do shows your ignorance and your
inability to run your company in a manor which has your customers best
interest at the forefront rather than your greed for money.

All  it  TOOK  CRUZ  WAS  A  FRICKING PHONE CALL OR AN EMAIL TO BMI to
verify STUPID!

Mark Brown who's opinions are my own.

Where's Frenchie now?

--

.o©º°¨¨°º©[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]©º°¨¨°º©o.

                 <(©¿©)>