Y2K Flash Report 1/1/2000 2:07 AM

Dear Omega Research Client,

Omega Research personnel have been monitoring the Y2K rollover.  Over the
past hour we have noticed the following issues.  These will be broken down
into 16bit and 32bit applications.  We will also list where no problems have
been noticed.

16bit (TS 4.0, OS 1.2, SC 4.0 and SC RT 4.0):

Signal - No problems noted
S&P Comstock - No problems noted

BMI -  We are currently aware of a problem of the date changing to
10/26/2000 after initializing the Omega Server when a midnight system check
is performed, or at any time the midnight system check is being performed.
This problem is on the Omega Research side and we are currently working on a
fix.  The date that BMI is transmitting begins with a 3 digit year (100) and
we were prepared for a two digit or 4 digit year.  We will notify everyone
in a General Distribution and post the fix when it has been tested and
posted to our Website.

FutureSource- We have noticed a problem with FutureSource where the time is
being moved forward by one hour.  We have tested this by only running the
FutureSource data link and FutureSource Manager.  This does not appear to be
a problem with Omega Research software. We have attempted to contact
FutureSource to work with them to resolve this issue.  We will also notify
our clients when this issue has been resolved.

Dow Jones TradeStation - No problems noted

All 2000i Products:

Signal Broadcast - No problems noted
E-Signal /Signal On-Line - No problems noted
DTN - No problems noted
PC Quote On-Line - No problems noted
PC Quote Broadcast - No problems noted
Bridge/Telerate - No problems noted
HistoryBank.com - No problems noted

BMI - We have noted a problem when running the Datamanager with the BMI
datafeed where the computer date is being changed back one year every time
BMI is synchronizes the computer clock.  This does not appear to be an Omega
Research software issue.  We have attempted to contact DBC to report this
issue and work with them to resolve it and will notify our clients when it
is resolved.  Currently, the following workaround will alleviate the
situation until the problem is actually fixed:

Exit all Omega Research applications.
In the Datamanager, click the Data menu and choose Time.  UNCHECK the
Synchronize Computer Clock checkbox and click OK.
Please exit the DataManager by clicking File - Exit.
Check your computer date and time - make sure it is correct with special
attention to the year.
Shut Down your computer with a Shut Down / Restart.
Once you have rebooted the computer, restart the Omega Research GlobalServer
(please ignore the message that states that the GlobalServer needs Time
Synchronization for the time being by clicking OK on that message twice) and
confirm, after a few minutes that the Computer date has not been changed
again by the DataManager Time synchronization since it should have been
unchecked.

Again, this workaround is a temporary solution until we are able to contact
our counterparts at DBC.

We are currently working on testing the Omega Research Downloader in both 32
and 16 bit applications and will post our results as soon as possible.

Window On WallStreet Products

FDCN - No problems noted

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and are working on
resolving these issues as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,

Christophe Meray
VP of Engineering

Ruben Triana