Re: RadarScreen

At least OR claims so. If the default setting for # bars to load is
still MaxBarsBack, you have to change that to a number large enough
for your indicator. If you had a disparity, you need to retest it
under SP3 and call them for an answer if it still exists. If you
benchmark it against a TS chart and the TS chart has tons of bars,
you may want to reduce the TS chart's number of bars first since RS
would exhaust your virtual memory with that many symbols and could
take 10 hours to load! Be very careful when playing with
firecrackers.