Re: RadarScreen

Unfortunately I don't have figures for what you are
working. But I'll tell you what I have:

I have several computers with trading software, but
the one that has RS running (and little else) is a PII
266 with 128 megs of ram, and NT (NT is crucial, as I
have said before).

Then my radarscreen window has in different tabs the
sp500 stocks, the nasdaq 100, software stocks (about
130) and computer hardware stocks and semi conductors
(about 150).

The radarscreen uses daily data, and has some of the
regular quote fields like close, open, high, volume,
average volume, net change, percent change, etc. And 1
custom indicator I wrote that uses arrays to keep
track of support and resistance levels, this indicator
uses about 200 bars, arrays and what not and it took
me quite some time to get it to work with rs.
Then radarscreen is set up to automatically sort each
tab based on a custom criteria ever 1.5 minutes or so.

Now, this setup with little else (a chart here and
there, and browsing the internet every now and then)
runs fine with real time.