Re: Auto Keys

Don,

A while ago, I did something like this.  I wrote a small program (in MS-C++)
where you entered stocks, date ranges, and bar length.  It would generate an
ascii file that could be read by a keyboard macro program.  (I forget which
one now, but most will accomplish the task.)  You would start up tradestation
and make sure it was setup just like you wanted it.  Then you would run the
macro program and tell it to get it's keystrokes from the file.

I wanted to do more with it, but got bogged down with other stuff.  If you want
to run with it, we might be able to work out a "sweat-equity" for "sweat-equity"
deal.

Also an Australian company called TS Trades has something similar, but it fell
just a hair short of what I needed to do and would require way to much effort
to do what I wanted to do.  That's not to say it won't work for you.

Cash