RE: Auto Keys

MS Test is a
program that is used to automate testing of software (are you listening
Omega?) and can emulate keystrokes, mouse clicks and other things.  It
requires some programming but it is probably the most robust solution out
there."

Also, Visual Test is the name of the current version and is sold by Rational
Software.  It's intended for the software QA industry to automate testing
procedures but it can be used to for anything that would benefit from
external windows auotmation (ie tradestation stuff).  Microsoft stopped
using the name MSTEST about 3-4 years ago before releasing Visual Test 4 and
then selling the package to Rational (for around 23 mil) about 2-3 years
back.  Visual test is a programming language that allows you to automate
virtually any windows app.  There are limitations though and timing problems
between the OS and your app can cause crashes in your VT app.  VT is a full
blown language in the style of Visual Basic and so can be quite powerful.
The product sells for around 600-800 bucks a copy.  It requires a more
fundamental understanding of Windows (memory concepts, controls, HWND's
etc.) than VB does.  There's a sig learning curve to get over (along with TS
and everything else) but if you can beat that then there's little you can't
automate (provided the application supports VT which most do).  Rational has
EXCELLENT customer support and is always there (on the phone) to anwswer
your programming questions -- a rareity in today's world.  To learn more go
to this link and look for Visual Test.

www.rational.com