Re: RadarScreen

As far as I know you can run it with TS4 (I have
prosuite 2k with TS4... which i don't use anymore).

RadarScreen is very worth it if you are into stock
picking and know at least basics about EasyLanguage
(you can always learn). But it will scan and sort real
time very nicely.
Note: If you want to scan >1000 symbols realtime or
delayed then you need lots of memmory and speed!!!