Re: Must roll,another point of view

Not out your door but you will get a notice where the FCM has loaned you
the money that they paid for your delivered commodity. You will see the
interest and handling charges plus daily storage fees made on your behave
for that commodity and it's current location. The commodity is yours and
the balance is owed to the FCM for the commodity. If you then decide you
don't want the commodity it may have to be re-graded and offered for sale
on the cash market. The price is usually way below what you paid for it on
the board. Then again you pay all necessary fee's for handling and maybe
shipping not sure maybe buyer has to pay shipping.
Its a little different with each commodity, example metals have to be re
assayed. You get tendered on a commodity this is what happens if you don't
immediately re tender which cost you another commission but cheaper than
the latter. Their not playing about this and take it seriously and so
should you.

Robert