TS2000i multiday plotting

Here are some strange bugs that have occurred for the first time for me that
I am aware of in TS2000i V5.00.0563.

1.
If I make a chart of spx intraday data, say 5 days of 5 minute bars.  Then
do an insert $@PREM as data two, then the data for 11/24 for the SPX
disappears from the chart leaving a gap.
2.
Another strange one occurrs when data1 is $spx and data2 is $tick.  Default
days to plot is 5 for intraday data.  5 days do plot for spx but for the
tick only 4 days are plotted.  But if spx and oex are plotted then both plot
5 days.

It must have something to do with 11/25 holiday but I'll be damned if I can
figure it out.

BobR