HELP!

Hi all

I was out of town from 11/17 to 11/24 and had my computer turned off. When I
returned I downloaded data from Miserybank.com to update my database.

Question 1. The NYSE advancing and declining issues would not update. Does
Miserybank not keep history for those issues?

Question 2. The indicators on my charts would not update even after the
database was updated. For instance I have several moving averages plotted on
$OEX and they all stop at 11/16, which is the day I left, even though my
updated data goes through the 24th. Is there anyway to cause my workspaces
to update the indicators I have plotted? I sure don't want to go through all
my workspaces and reapply my indicators.

Any help would sure be appreciated.

John Manasco