HELP Please on TS2000i

I have been using TS 4.0 and recently upgraded to TS2000i. I run a daily
scan on end of day data for about 150 stocks. The data format is MetaStock.
Two days ago, moving with the times, I shifted my scan from TS 4.0 to
TS2000i. The procedure is:
I have one symbol saved in a workspace. The system is applied to the symbol.
In TS 4, I used to run the chartscanner every evening.  In TS 2000i, I run
the workspace assistant.
Much to my dismay and surprise, I found problems with the workspace
assistant. One of stocks had given a sell signal, but the signal has been
completely missed by the workspace assistant. If I open the symbol
seperately and apply the system, I am getting the sell order ( active
order ) in a window called the tracking centre. This order was completely
missed by the workspace assistant.
What am I doing wrong ? What is the difference between the workspace
assistant and the tracking centre.
I scan many stocks every evening. If I cannot rely on the scan, my trading
would come to a standstill.

PLEASE HELP.

Sudarshan Sukhani