Re: Rollover workarounds for TS?

Well I have traded for years using continuous contracts (but Im not a
systems trader). In the context of my experiance and trading style Jim is
incorrect.

In the context of his experiance and trading style, Jim is 100% correct (as
are you).

There are lots of ways to skin the cat, lets just not assume that we have
the only way.

Stewart

At 12:22 PM 11/25/99 -0500, Randy wrote:
>There someone has finally said it. I have traded the SP and bonds for
>years without any thought of a continuous contract. Jim is correct.
>
>Randy Smith

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook
Voice: 501-219-9774