Help With File Sp9roll.omz

Dear List,

About two weeks someone posted some S&P500 data in the TradeStation3.5 data
format named SP9ROLL.  My intention was to re-post this file in the TS2000
format. I was able to convert this file to the TradeStation4.0 OMZ format
but could not import it into TradeStation2000v3.  I get an error indicating
the symbol is not in my portfolio which I could not overcome.    I have
posted this file to my web site for anyone with TradeStation2000 who wants
to try and open it.  If you can get it open please forward a complete set of
instructions on how you did it.  If I ever get it open I will post it for
download in the TS2K format.

To Download the OMZ data file click the link below.
http://www.marketwarrior.com/SP9ROLL.OMZ

Thanks
Patrick.