Re: Difference in system results: TS2K vs. TS4

After working on the exit signals, the results are now fairly close... not
identical but very close.  I think the difference is in how the exit signals
were added.  I have a few more systems to add and I'll see how TS2K results
compare to TS4.

The code was identical.