RE: hard drive failure

I know it can be done, because I use to do it. Easiest way is to just copy
everything in the mywork directory with possible subdirectories (that is
more than indicators,it is also workspaces, ...). Only thing I know does not
work when doing that is if you have built symbol lists, they may be
advertently pointed in incorrect directions even if they seem to have the
same name. (pressing the button "move to next stock" does not work, but
entering symbol list and changing stock does, whereafter the "next stock"
button starts to work again).

I am only running Tradestation EOD, so there might be special problems with
Realtime.