Re: Mass storage device ideas?

Tim, I use Fujitsu IDE harddrives on my home office
network [NT4.0 will give easy access] exclusively
[except for one IBM scsi that came with a computer] for
three reasons. They are ultra dependable, they are so
quiet you can hardly hear them running [much quieter
than my IBM SCSI hard drive] and they have a no hassle
next day replacement warranty from the factory. They
are not quite as fast as the scsi drives. I saved a url
a month or so ago for a site that had 17 gig IDE
Fujitsu harddrives [for $135 if I remember correctly]:
http://www.computers4sure.com/product.asp?productid=54439&affid=2312&adid=2312
Rgds,  Terry