Re: 6% data in Bonds

Chuck:

I don't think most day traders will see much of a difference
once the 6 percent contract is the front month contract. By
lowering the target yield to six percent, the CBOT will have
a product that will be more flexible for the portfolio
hedgers that use this product, because a 32nd will now cover
a smaller portion of the change in yield: In essence, the
new bond contract will give them the ability to fine tune
their hedging activities.

Best,

Tim Morge