RE: TS5 Beta testers only...

This problem must have stemmed from the incomplete install i encountered
when upgrading from Sp2 to Sp3.  About 95% of the way through during ELA
verification, install consistently GP'd.  Omega said it was a corrupted ela
file and I couldn't get past it.  I had been using TS despite this anyway
and honestly things seemed to work up until now.  This feature with a
complete install seems to work ok on my other machine.  I uninstalled and
reinstalled Sp3 and now this feature works.

Now let me tell you about the TS32.EXE GP I get when using large (>100)
Custom Lists of 16-bit dial data downloader files in charting...  But I've
spent way too much time reinstalling, reinstalling then uninstalling and
resinstalling again.

Also it doesn't look like Omega has fixed the nested braces problem in EL
yet.  Actually, it seemed like they had in SP2 but I was just using it again
in SP3 and saw that this situation was still problamatic:

{
If <condition1> Then
Begin
	{if test > 0 then x = 0}
End;
}

EL greens out (REMs out) everything but the End.  The El will still compile
but the End; is printed blue when it should be green.

Also, OMEGA IF YOU'RE LISTENING:

PLEASE ADD A SINGLE LINE REM STATEMENT TO EL -- MUCH LIKE A 'REM' IN BASIC
OR A \\ IN C++.  Always having to put curley braces at the beginning and end
of each line is a pain and the nesting problem is persistent.  This will at
least mitigate that prob.

Thanks,
Brian.