TS5 Beta testers only...

can't believe i ran across this one.  i was wondering if other people out
there have the same problem.

>From TS5, SP3 in Charting click Format > Custom Symbol Lists

I tried this 3 times and each time I get either a Windows GP error or a
nice little Application Error dialog telling me TS choked.  I have to shut
everything down and reboot with the window GP while the Application Error
allows me to at least keep working, somewhat.

Can anyone reproduce this blatent error?  Instead of advertsing that TS can
do this and then ship a product whose menu command for this advertised
feature doesn't even work, I would rather have seen Omega just disable the
feature until they know it works.  At least this way I don't get GP and
have to shut down my entire pc.

note the name.  this product doesn't dserve release candadite status yet.
 hence i think we should all start calling ts5 again to indicate it's
current development status.