how to get drawn lines in a signal to be visible

I have a signal that sets stops on ATR Loss. What I would like to do is to
show this level on screen when I am at the last bar on chart. Sounds easy,
if lastbaronchart then tl_new...

This sort of works, but I can not see the line. If i bring upp the
commentary, then I can see the line be drawn and removed again, so it is
clearly working but not visible.

Trying to draw the line from an indicator is no good either, since I need
the entryprice to calculate the ATRLoss level, and position information may
not be used in indicators.

What is the solution to this? I do not want to have to put the information
in the commentary, since that is not easily visible and gives no fast
overview.

--- Mats ---