Re: S&P Fill??

If I enter an electronic S&P limit order using LFG's
Leoweb, and I am filled, I get my fill price back right
away, most often in a few seconds. If I place an MIT
order instead, [which I most often would prefer to do]
and it is hit, I won't get a fill back for as many as
20 min, and never yet timely. I thought this was
probably an intentional happening as the pit is reputed
to hate MIT orders.  I now only use limit and stop
orders since I only trade electronically, finding the
added delay of using an order desk disconcerting, and
electronic MIT fills from LFG untenable.